So Eva and I went to visit the Hammonds Candy Factory the other day with her best friend Tre. They had a blast watching how candy is made and loved the free samples!
I was so excited to see in your Christmas card that you have a blog. I will love to see Eva and your new addition. The candy factory looks like fun. We went there when we came for your wedding. Cooper our candy lover would have a great time there. Merry Christmas! Can't wait to follow your blog. Jessie
We had so much fun! Will you email me the pics?
ReplyDeleteI was so excited to see in your Christmas card that you have a blog. I will love to see Eva and your new addition. The candy factory looks like fun. We went there when we came for your wedding. Cooper our candy lover would have a great time there. Merry Christmas! Can't wait to follow your blog.
ReplyDeleteJessie